Flavour, Size and Price Guide
Here’s a guide to some of the different flavours and sizes, which use only the finest quality ingredients. We can work together to create the cake you require.
- Cakes can have as many layers and tiers as you wish.
- In order to ensure the availability of your cake, I would require at least one months notice.
- A deposit is required with each order payable by cash, cheque, bank transfer, or PayPal via the link below.
- Guide price below is for sponge cakes. Fruit cakes have an additional cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any query you may have about your cake.
|Sizes||Serves Approx||Cost From (£)*|
|Giant Cup Cake||15-20||45|
*Cake prices are approximate and depend on each individual cake. Carved cakes are available starting from £40. Cupcakes from £1.50 each with a minimum order of 6.
Wedding Cake Guide
All sponge wedding cakes are coated with a chocolate Ganache for a smoother finish (of course this is optional at consultation).
- 2 Tier based on 8″ and 6″ round from £125 (Serves approx 40)
- 3 Tier based on 10″, 8″ and 6″ round from £225 (Serves approx 75)
- 4 Tier based on 12″, 10″, 8″ and 6″ round from £345 (Serves approx 100)
We are proud to be recommended Wedding Suppliers to these beautiful Wedding venues in Devon:
We are also listed and linked with the following website:
White's Cake House Terms and Conditions can be found at the bottom of each page of the website.
- Cherry Bakewell
- Red velvet
- Fruit (Marzipan covered)
- Fondant (soft icing)
- Chocolate fondant
- Vanilla butter cream
- Chocolate butter cream
- Lemon butter cream
- Cream cheese with or without a hint of lemon